I screwed around and didn't participate in Wordless Wednesday, Blog Fart Friday, or Sunday Citar/Quotable Sunday last week. What can I say? Not much inspiration, low on funny... oh and Farm Town on Facebook took over my life! Seriously, thanks a bunch, Krista! I'll be calling you from jail when I'm arrested for child neglect. Do you have any crops ready for me to harvest? Text me!
Here's my Blog Fart Friday for last week.
- Day-um! Last week was a bad week for celebs, hu? Ed McMahon, Farrah, MJ, and Billy Mays... Makes me thankful for my meaningless existence.
- I just realized that all this time I've been excited for Aidan to go to Kindergarten, I didn't think about that meaning we'll have to get up way early every. single. day. That's gonna blow!
- Sometimes I think I look like a drag queen when I wear makeup. Does my face look like a man's to you? Go screw, Anonymous!
- Now, in addition to screaming "Go!" every damn time I stop the truck at a light or stop sign, Asher kicks the back of my seat. I'm thinking that's cause to get your little bossy ass thrown out of the truck but I could be wrong.
- There's this woman in town that I'm not gonna like. We have kids the same age, in the same activities, and I'm afraid we are gonna be running in the same circles somewhat. My issue is I think she's a frigid bitch. She never smiles back at me and she scowls at Asher. Who scowls at Asher? He's fucking adorable!
- I still hate CitiMortgage with the fire of a thousand suns. Fuckers.
And finally, My Sunday Citar, Quotable Sunday
"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired."