Custom Template (2 or 3 columns)
Custom Header (the sky is the limit)
Navigation image (unlimited links)
Unlimited sidebar images
Social buttons (Twitter, Facebook, BlogHer, etc.)
Hosting space via her server
Button for linking (150x150)
Favicon (bookmark icon)
Flash animated greeting message
If you want to enter to win the Custom Blog Design you must go to SubjectiveBeauty.com, browse Sara's work, then come back here and comment which design you liked the best. This is the qualifying entry and it MUST be done to be eligible to win. It's really that easy. Now since I'm such a Mother Theresa, for extra entries you can also
- Follow Subjective Beauty through Blogger and leave a separate comment saying you have or are following
- Follow My Kids Might Be Martians and leave a separate comment saying you have or are following
- Add Subjective Beauty's button to your sidebar/blogroll and leave a separate comment saying you added it or already had it
- Add the My Kids Might Be Martians button to your sidebar/blogroll and leave a comment saying you added it or already had it
- Follow Subjective Beauty on Twitter and leave a separate comment with a link saying you have or are following
- Follow My Kids Might Be Martians on Twitter and leave a separate comment with a link saying you have or are following
- Twitter about the giveaway (including a link to Subjective Beauty) and leave a separate comment with a link saying you did
REMEMBER TO LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY!
Just to show off my math skills, that's a total of 8 possible entries. So get busy boys and girls, the giveaway ends on Friday April 10th at noon. I will announce the winner on Saturday April 10th here as well as by email to the winner. If the winner doesn't accept their fabulous prize within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
The other part of my Big 500 Anniversary is Peggy from Stir Crazy in the Suburbs will be interviewing me. She's shaking off a hangover as we speak but she'll have her assault ready for me soon. Be on the lookout for that.