1. I will limit the number of inanimate objects my kids swallow (such as jingle bells and address labels) to a managable number. Say 3 per child?
2. I will try to keep the holy terror/demon child rumors about Aidan at bay in our new town. At least long enough for him to get accepted into a preschool there.
3. I will exercise. Once. Maybe twice.
4. I will vacuum up that dead bug in Aidan's closet. Or I could leave it as a housewarming gift to the new owners.
5. I will not threaten to cut the heads off Aidan's babies when he obnoxiously shakes them in my face. Gonna try the being an adult thing this year.
6. I will quit Ped-Egging my feet into bloody, shredded masses.
7. I will invest my whopping 16 cents a day from BlogHer Ads in a high interest bond and retire rich off the proceeds.
December 31, 2008
It's Resolution Time
Here's my list.
I'll keep everyone updated on which ones I break and when I break them.
What New Years resolutions will you break this year?